Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Month 11 - Trip to Washington, DC

This was my second trip to Washington, DC. But it was the first time I really got to explore with Daddy and Momma. I am not sure if I really liked it. They kept me trapped in my stroller the whole time. Then when they did let me out - Momma kept saying "the floor is dirty...oh well!" Momma and Daddy walked all over the place. We saw the White House, the cherry blossoms, the Natural History Museum, the Space Museum, Union Station, the Capital Building and lots, lots more. They kept telling me this is history - but I didn't care! I just wanted to get out and explore! Daddy brought me to DC all by himself! We first took a plane, then a train, then a cab to meet Mommy! I about had it by the time we got on the train. It was really crowded and I was tired of being trapped! By the time we met Momma, Daddy was upset and I just wanted to be free! They let me crawl all over the hotel lobby just so I wouldn't cry! I have them trained well!

No comments: