Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, April 18, 2008

My hospital visitors - Day 1










Lot's of people came to see me at the hospital. Grandpa and Grandy Becker made it before I was even born! Grandy stayed with Daddy and Momma to make sure I came out OK.

Auntie Trish made it just in time to help coach my Momma...both her and Daddy NEEDED the help! Michelle came as soon as she could and gave the family massages as I was getting organized.



Tita Christine came all the way from Kansas City. She didn't quite make it to my birth, but she got to spend my first few days with me. It made my momma so happy! My big sis from Momma's work, Bars, came to see me. She has been looking forward to meeting me for MONTHS!



Uncle Mike came and he and Auntie Trish had Subway with Daddy and Momma...momma said she was starving after all the work she had to do to get me here!


My new Dr Laura also came by my very first day. She wanted to check me out to make sure everything was working!

No comments: