Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, April 25, 2008

My First Week

My first week was busy with lots of new and exciting things. I got used to my house and I had lots of visitors that wanted to meet me! Activities included Mom, Dad, Tita Christine and my Big Sis Bars trying to get my hand and foot prints. Can you believe it took all 4 of them? I have big hands and big feet!

We also had to take Tita Christine back to the airport. This was my first trip out of in the real world! After the airport, Daddy and Momma took me for an excursion at Sams. WOW - they have a lot of stuff. Daddy let me look at all the fun things they had for kids and said when I get bigger, I can have a big bouncy house or water slide.

Visitors the first week included: Grandpa and Grandy Becker, Tita Christine, Cliona - our neighbor that is moving to Chicago, Dr Laura, Big Sis Bars, Pammycakes and Uncle Al, Bruno and Kristin, Ron and Kristin, Gary and Carrie, Mike and Trish, Dominique and Theresa, Kathleen and my Momma's parents flew in!


I got flowers, cookies, stuffed elephants and lots of clothes! Momma's company, Synacor, sent me flowers too! Pete and Michelle sent me cookies, Momma ate all of those and didn't share! My Aunt Cathy and Kristin sent me flowers too from their families. They were ones we could put outside and everyone got to enjoy them when they came over to eat outside. Ron and Kristin brought over Panera for lunch one day. Bruno and Kristin brought over pizza one night. Carrie O brought over all sorts of breakfast items for my parents and grandparents to eat.




I also took lots of naps! I had a lot of people that didn't mind holding me while I slept on them either!

I had my first Dr's appt too! Dr Laura said that I was looking good! I had lost a little bit of weight - I was only 7 lbs 5 oz, but that is normal she said. I grew a half an inch my first week too...NOT BAD! Dr Laura said I was a picture perfect baby boy!

No comments: