Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, May 2, 2008

Week 2 - Grandpa and Grandma Hayes

Grandpa and Grandma Hayes were with me my second week. I spent lots of time with my Grandpa Hayes because he only got to stay with me for a week. He said he had to get back to Kansas to farm. My Grandma Hayes got to stay with me for 10 more days after Grandpa left. It was great to see them and have them take care of me.

Daddy and Momma and Grandpa and Grandma Hayes took me to my first restaurant - Ekl's. Grandpa Hayes wanted a fish fry and said that was the best fish fry he has ever had! I was good in the restaurant and had lots of people check me out!

One of our big activities was to give me a bath! I am not a big fan of baths right now. They make me get naked and I get cold...Brrrrr!
Grandma made it better when she wrapped me up in a warm towel though!

I also had my first visit to my Grandpa and Grandy Beckers house. They invited us all over to their house for dinner. Grandy made great chicken for everyone. I got to see pictures of all my cousins, Aunts and Uncles on my daddy's side.

I was very sad when Grandpa had to leave.
He promised he would come back soon to see me. I know Daddy and Momma are going to take me to see them in Kansas for the holidays!

No comments: