Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Month 1 - Memorial Day Weekend


Auntie Mandy came to visit me on Memorial Day weekend. She came in on Thursday and Auntie Lindsey came over to visit all of us. While she was here we went for walks with Momma and Akira and we played. Friday we met my Grandy and Grandpa Becker and Jerry P at Brierwood for dinner. Daddy had been golfing all day and he introduced me to a lot of people he works with. It was a great place to go because it was loud and no one could hear me get loud!
On Sunday we met up with Auntie Danielle and Liz for brunch at Shanghai Red. It was a beautiful day and we sat outside to get some son. I tried to be good, but it was very difficult to be quiet the entire time. Everyone took turns holding me. Sometimes I fuss just to make sure that someone pays attention to me and holds me! And guess what...it WORKS!





On Monday we ran errands all day. Those days just wear me out, I just don't know what my parents see in doing all that shopping. They say it is necessary, but I don't know what that means!


Tuesday was Auntie Mandy's last day. Josh came over and saw me for a little while. He said he forgot how small babies were! I went back to the airport again and had to say goodbye to Mandy. I'm beginning to know this airport VERY well!






No comments: