Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 4 - Activities

This was Momma's first week without any help. On Monday, she had a class on how to be successful pumping once she gets back to work. I slept thru the entire class! There were about 7 other babies there. I was the smallest! After class, Daddy and Momma wanted to go to lunch, so they left me with Pammycakes at the office and they went to Cinco De Mayo. I slept the entire time I was at the office! We went for a walk with Akira when we got home. Mom survived!
On Tuesday, Momma had a chiropractor appointment. I was good, but didn't sleep. When we got home, Momma took me for another walk with Akira. I like our walks thru the neighborhood!

Wednesday was a little tougher on Momma and I. We stayed at home and she realized that I like to be held! Anytime she would put me down, I would squak to make sure she would pick me up. I didn't let her get a lot done! My Big Sis Bars came over and caught Momma up on what is going on in her life and at Synacor. She held me all night - I really like her!


On Thursday our financial advisor came over for dinner to set up my 529 account. There is still a big debate on if I will go to public or private school. Daddy says private and Momma says public. Regardless - they are getting me set up to make sure I can afford it! Bruno and Kristin had just got back from their cruise in Italy. They showed us the pictures and it looked like a beautiful place I would like to go some day! Maybe Momma and Daddy will take me!
I went to my first birthday party on Friday. My parents took me all the way up to Lockport to celebrate Ron's birthday. I got to meet my future baby sitter Sydney and my future playmate Caden. He is going to teach me all sorts of bad things! I can't wait to get in trouble with him!
Overall, it was a good week, Momma only had a few meltdowns!

No comments: