Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Month 1 - Activities

Daddy and Momma took me to my first Cystic Fibrosis Walk on 5/17. This is an important cause that my parent support. My nephew Albert has CF. We all want to help raise money to find a cure for this horrible disease.

It was really cold and rainy out so we didn't stay long, but we did get to go see my Auntie Danielle. She works at Nichols School where my Daddy went to school. She is a coach and her team was playing LaCrosse, so Mommy and Daddy took me over to see her again.




MAY 18th - It's my 1 month birthday!!
Momma had Carrie O's baby shower for Bubba O at Wanakah in the morning, so I went with Daddy to Grandpa and Grandy's house. I slept the whole time and Grandy called me boring. When Daddy went to pick Momma up, they decided to go to Ellicottville with Grandpa and Grandy. It was my first trip out of town and it was on my 1 month birthday! I loved looking out of Grandy's sun roof in the back seat. There were lots of things to see!




We ate at a restaurant called Kabob House - Momma said it was very good. I know I will taste it later...

No comments: