Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week 2 - Activities and Visitors

After Grandpa Hayes left, Momma and I were tired. So we decided to take a nap with my doggy Akira! Grandma and Daddy kept telling Momma that we both needed to take it easy, so I had no issue taking lots of naps, then waking up again to eat and get my diaper changed! Momma told everyone what an angel I am! I tried to be good because I love my Momma!

Visitors for week 2 included: Both grandparents, our neighbors - Mr and Mrs Werner,

Pete, Michelle and Gabby Andolino, Sam, Jen and Spencer Puleo, Gary and Carrie Occhino and Mike and Trish.









I also took a trip over to Paglia's and met all of the Paglia family! Debbie held me the entire time I was at their house! Kelly and Alex gave me an adorable onesie and a stuffed animal! They gave Mommy and Daddy a bottle of wine...I know they appreciated that!

No comments: