Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week 3 - The ride home from the Airport


On the way back from dropping Grandma Hayes off at the airport - Daddy decided to take me by my Great Papa's house that I am named after. Papa passed away a few years ago, but he was so special to Daddy and Momma that they decided to name me after him. Sam Reino was his name. My parents named me Reino after him. I am the little boy with 3 last names - Reino Hayes Becker. Reino (pronounced Reno) - after my Great Papa. Hayes - after my momma's maiden name and Becker - after my Daddy!
My Great Papa was a piano player. He never took a lesson, he just knew how to play! I wish I could have seen him play! Daddy has a CD of his music and I know I will listen to it as I grow older! Everyone sees my fingers and say that I will be a piano player. I can't think of a better thing to be!
PARENT ROOKIE MISTAKE #2 - After visiting Great Papa's old place, Daddy and Mommy took me to a nursery to buy a gift certificate for Grandy's Mother's Day present. I had a little poop accident and ruined my clothes, socks and blanket. Momma didn't have any extra clothes, socks or blankets for me. She also didn't have any plastic bags in the car to put my dirty things in. So I got a new diaper and was basically a naked baby all the way home! Daddy and Momma's trip got cut short because they had to go home and get me into some clothes. And Momma was HANGRY (so hungry she was angry)...this is something that I have happen to me a LOT!

No comments: