Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Month 3 - Milestones

Momma finally caught me rolling over! She has known that I have been doing for for over a week, but she has never caught me herself! Daycare told her. Daddy saw me...and even Grandpa Becker saw me! So I did it for her last night! It's a lot of hard work! I still haven't figured out how to get my arm out from underneath me quickly, but after a few minutes, I can squirm myself free!

Momma calls me a "mover and a shaker!" At week 14, she thinks I am pretty advanced!

I am also getting very interested in things I can grab...especially if they can go in my mouth! Jill from StL had bought me a play mat that has lots of cool things for me to grab on to. It also plays music. I have had a lot of fun on that. Especially if Dad or Momma positions me in front of the mirror. I LOVE to watch myself, I am just so fascinating!

Although I am getting more mobile - I still like to be held! But I am getting better about being put somewhere where I can learn and explore!

No comments: