Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Month 4 - Dr Visit

I had my visit with Dr Laura for my second set of shots today for month 4. Momma didn't cry this time when I got the shots. Dr Laura was proud of me for having so many rolls on my legs. She says it helps when she gives me shots. I was rolling all over the place...it was hard for her to keep up with me! After my shots, Momma gave me a bottle and I fell asleep in her lap while Daddy got his physical.

My stats:

Height - 27 inches
Weight - 14.1 and a half lbs

We don't know what percentile I am b/c Dr Laura, Mommy and Daddy were too busy talking that they forgot to ask!

UPDATE - Dr Laura called and I am 95% in height and 33% in weight. Mom and Dad are panicking b/c I need a new car seat already. I am growing out of my infant car seat!

No comments: