Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Month 1 - Fitzgerald's Visit


This weekend my Uncle Colt and Aunt Kristin brought my cousins from Chicago over to visit me before they headed down to Hilton Head for the summer. My cousins are so big and fun! I can't wait until I can run and try to keep up with them! They played in the pool a lot and it looked like a lot of fun. Momma said it was too cold for me to get in, but it was tempting!

My cousin Lily liked to hold me. She spent some quality time holding me while the other cousins played in the pool. When they came in to play with me, they tried to help me burp. I was having a tough time and in pain, but they all knew how to burp and showed me how it was done!



Aunt Kristin (and the rest of the family) gave me a silver rattle that has a magical sound. I really like it, but I am not quite old enough to hold it yet. It's pretty heavy for me and I have smacked myself in the face a few times with it.

No comments: