Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Month 2 - Dr Visit

I went in for my 2 month Dr visit today with Dr Laura. It was a sad and scary day! They gave me 3 shots. I screamed and Momma cried. Daddy helped the nurse and Dr Laura hold my legs in place. It was a very rough day - but I think it was worth it in the end because my momma held me the rest of the day. When Daddy got home, momma made him hold me so I would not be put down today...I have them snowed!

My stats are:
Height - 23 3/4 inches (almost 2 ft long!) - 90th percentile
Weight - 10.9 lbs - 25th percentile

Dr Laura says I am a boring kid b/c I am doing so well and am ahead of the curve. I'm still smiling, holding my head up and drooling a lot. They think I am going to get my teeth soon...that scares my momma!

No comments: