Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Month 2 - Good's Visit

My Uncle Al, Aunt Cathy and cousins - Albert and Elizabeth came to meet me this weekend. They brought me some outfits and shoes and Elizabeth made me a blanket. Momma says it is going to be perfect for when it gets cold in Buffalo. I don't know what that means, but she seems serious about it!




Albert and Elizabeth played in the pool too. They showed me how they dive and swim laps. They said they have a pool and when Daddy and Momma take me to Boston to see them, I can go swimming in their pool! I guess I need to take swim lessons so I can dive into the pool like they can!




We had a nice time this weekend and it was great to get to meet them. Momma is taking Daddy and I to Boston in November, so I will get to see them again soon!

No comments: