Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Month 5 - My new trick and other things I did!

I have a new trick! On Oct 5th, I surprised Momma and Daddy by sitting up all by myself! This makes things much easier for me to play with things! It's a whole different experience playing sitting up versus laying on my belly and trying to play! Momma says she likes that I can sit up because it makes me much more independent! I love my music center I play with. I can't wait to get a piano...there is a really cool one that Fisher Price makes...and Christmas is coming up...and have I told you how good I have been??


Santa? Are you listening?



Other things that happened in my 5th month...Momma has had me WORKING! I have been going in to test toys for Fisher Price and I have done an in-home test. I tested out a rocker for 2-weeks and I made $60! Momma says it is going to my 529 account so I will have money for my education. I don't know what that is - but they keep talking about how great college is. Something about "a lot of freedom, not a lot of responsibility??" So I just really sat around in this rocker and watched TV. If I wanted to rock it, Momma or Daddy had to do it for me. I wasn't too interested in the rocker, I need something much more interactive!






I also had my first encounter with a balloon. WOW! They are COOL! I think that might be one of the funniest things I have ever played with. It just makes me giggle. Daddy and Momma took me to Mr Ron and Ms Kristin's house for a party for Caden getting out of the hospital. They had a bounce house and I couldn't get in it, but I did think it was fun to watch the big kids play in it! But the BEST thing at the party was the balloon...and Ms Kristin let me take it home! I can still play with it and it still makes me laugh!!


No comments: