Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Month 5 - Pumpkin Patch Day with Friends

This weekend Daddy and Momma took me to a Pumpkin Patch with my friend Caleb. They also invited Auntie Trish and Caleb's parents Uncle Gary and Auntie Carrie. It was a lot of fun! I loved all the people I got to watch. Momma said that it was an Indian Summer...neither Daddy nor I knew what that was, but we did know we were HOT! There were so many things that big kids got to do. They promised they would take me again next year so I could play on all the cool things. I did get to pet a goat and a llama too. There were so many new things to touch, smell and see. I was so fascinated with everything that I forgot to look at the camera most of the time! We picked out pumpkins for Halloween. Daddy and Momma said we could make jack-o-laterns!

No comments: