Reino Hayes Becker

Reino Hayes Becker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Month 6 - Trip to Oregon and the tricks I learned!



Momma had a business trip in Oregon. Since my Tita Steener hadn't been able to come from San Francisco to see me, she said she would meet us in Portland and watch me while Momma did her work. So, Momma and I flew to Oregon and met Tita Steener. I actually got to go some place that Daddy had never been! Momma did her work on Thursday and Friday, then we drove back to Portland and met Uncle Chad that lives in Seattle. We had a great suite at the Westin in Portland with a great view. It gave me lots of space to play and move around. In fact, I had so much space, I decided to just start crawling in a forward motion! When we got home, our luggage didn't make it, so we were in the luggage office and Daddy had me playing on the floor, this is when I really started showing my new skill of crawling! When we got home, Momma and Daddy gave me a bath, then they put me on the ground and video-taped my new moves! They think it is exciting because they kept clapping for me!

No comments: